CoronaVoucher App is an app to register on Cadastro Único. This app is also known as “My CadÚnico – In which Citizen Consultation” allows the family to consult their information in the Federal Government’s Single Registry for Social Programs. This app is released by the Brazilian Government. This $600 give to that person who is poor. This app is available for both Android and iOS users. You can download the Corona voucher app for your mobile phone from the given below link.
What is CoronaVoucher App (My CadÚnico):
Coronavoucher is also known as My Cadunico. This app is only for brazil people. All you know that in brazil COVID 19 or Coronavirus cases are increasing day by day. So that by Brazillian government take a decision to give aid of $600 to people who are jobless or people whose income is very low. This app is developed by the Single Registration Government of Brazil. With this app only Brazilian families take benefits. You can check the given below guides to check who is eligible for this scheme.
Download CoronaVoucher App:
Coronavoucher is an app that is also known as name a My Cadunico. You can Download for Corona voucher APK for ANdroid from the given below link.
Who is eligible for the CoronaVoucher?
All you know that Coronavirus affected people increasing day by day. So that’s by the Federal Government created the CoronaVoucher app. the CoronaVoucher has value for informal, self-employed and non-income workers. You can check given below list of eligible points.
- Person must be 18 years of age or older.
- Not having a formal job.
- Person have a monthly family income of up to 1.5 minimum wages (R $ 522.50) or monthly family income that does not exceed (R $ 3,135.00).
- In this Coronavoucher, you Do not receive retirement, unemployment insurance or assistance benefits and federal income transfer program, except Bolsa Família.
- Not having received the taxable income above R $ 28,559.70 in 2018.
- Have individual microentrepreneur registration (MEI).
- Be an optional contributor to the (RGPS).
- Being an informal worker.
- Be enrolled in the Single Registry of Social Programs (CadÚnico).
- You have met the average income requirement by March 20, 2020.
How do I register to receive the R $ 600 Aid?
- First of all download the Coronavoucher app from the above link.
- Now open the app in your phone.
- Now click on the register link.
- Now you can enter your all information.
- Now you can upload a document like identity card, birth certificate, marriage certificate etc.
- Now click on the submit button.
How and where to withdraw the benefit?
The Coronavoucher Paid the $600 in Three-month installments. The CoronaVoucher will be paid by federal public banks, such as Caixa Econômica Federal or digital social savings account. which is opened automatically in the name of the beneficiaries. Caixa customers receive deposits directly into their bank accounts.
So if you have any problem regarding downloading the Coronavoucher app or Register Coronavoucher Cadastro then comment on us I will try to help you as soon as possible. If you like our article then share it with your friends.